Data Analyst at Five3 Nigeria Limited
Five3 Nigeria Limited is a dynamic firm, we operate locally and internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- A Data Analyst interprets data and turns it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions.
- Data Analysts gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends–Once data has been gathered and interpreted,the Data Analyst will report back what has been found in a comprehensive study to the wider business/relevant colleagues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Data Analysts often make recommendations about the methods and ways in which a company obtains and analyses data to improve quality and the efficiency of data systems.
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analysing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- A degree in the following subjects is beneficial in developing a career in data analysis: Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics and Economics.
There are also a number of qualities to expect from a candidate to flourish in a Data Analyst role:
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
30th May 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)