Customer Service Representative at Five3 Nigeria Limited
Five3 Nigeria Limited is a dynamic firm, we operate locally and internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Contribute to a thriving sales team with great customer services and the ability to meet the needs of clients who need assistance. Provides sales and customer service support to customers calling, emailing, live chatting or instant messaging the team.
- Prioritise and process customer orders and requests submitted by telephone, email, live chat or instant message
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and resolve complaints quickly and patiently, including assistance of customers who may have received their orders late, have received the wrong order or have received faulty products
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure
- Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer care
- Liaise with company suppliers to arrange collections, deliveries item repairs, correspondence and email management as needed
- Work as part of the sales team to drive positive company sales results
- Help customers register online and process their orders
- Check product availability for customer orders and order or restock items if necessary to satisfy the customer
- Assist the financial department with customers on security checks, accounting enquiries or flagged accounting issues raised by the customer
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
Skills and Qualifications
- Friendly, Patient, Able to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment, Able to Work as a Team, Attentive to Detail, Able to Work on Deadline, Able to Prioritise Customer Orders, Critical Thinker, Problem-Solver, Listening Skills, Accurate Record-Keeping
Application Closing Date
30th May 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as a subject of the email.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)