Customer Service Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limited
Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- The successful candidate will be expected to resolve any issues that arise and ensure clients are satisfied with services provided and to converse professionally with clients, educate them about Dragnet services, and provide guidance for best decision making.
- An individual who listens attentively and communicates solutions effectively.
- Partner with the Sales & Media Communications department(s) to ensure already serviced and prospective clients are constantly engaged with sales/ media communications info, proposals and newsletters on products and services
- Prepare a detailed work plan and schedule weekly and quarterly meetings to keep goals and objectives in sight at all times
- Manage acquired mandates on products and services
- Adopt a team approach with Sales, Operations, R & D, Media communications, Finance e.t.c
- Develop, recommend and implement necessary program changes to meet the Clients’ need and in turn generate more revenue for the business.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Ensure that the Job (Project) KPI’s are met and clients are satisfied with our services.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals and also to meet clients KPIs
- To constantly solicit feedback/referrals from Clients on our performance
- Ensure that services are billed correctly to Clients and final invoices are sent to them at the conclusion of the job.
- Prepare and improve on the existing processes for the department
- Ensure that clients are handled in a professional manner and that they are provided with accurate information about service provided
- Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner
- Identify and develop problem solving methodologies to resolve customer issues
- Ensure that all business solutions are implemented and maintained in line with predetermined service level agreements and Purchase Order.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Officer or a relevant role.
- Skills Requirements:
- Ability to interact with clients and build long lasting relationships
- Possess keenness to understand Dragnet’s business solutions and link to clients’ requirements
- Ability to listen to clients to understand their needs precisely
- Ability to resolve clients’ complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to inform, help and advice customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals
- Readiness to always provide solutions to clients’ unresolved issues
- Proven ability to manage simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines
- Good ICT Background.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Customer Service Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Sales Manager at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Project Management Executive at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Sales Executive at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- General Manager, IS Governance & Compliance at MTN Nigeria
- Financial Planning Accountant at MTN Nigeria
- Planner - Material Resource at MTN Nigeria
- Financial Planning Manager (Financial Reporting) at MTN Nigeria
- Communications Manager, Sub Saharan Africa at MasterCard Nigeria