Customer Experience Officer at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Officer
Ref No: 1900000Q
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop customer journeys across the various touch points and identify improvement areas.
- Develop business case for improvement initiatives to close process gaps identified.
- Shape, develop and bring to market compelling consumer propositions.
- Conduct customer, market and competitive study, focus groups and business analysis of customer to product portfolio and analytics to provide market insights, trends and developing compelling value proposition and business initiatives.
- Follow up to ensure implementation of existing product enhancement projects.
- Develop new and existing regulatory and group guideline project in relation to product proposition Implementation.
- Keep track of market movements and competitor offerings.
- Complete follow-up of product project(s) to test success.
- Monitor, track and report on Customer Experience initiatives milestones and deliverables to ensure objectives are met.
- Review Customer Experience standards across customer touch points to ensure consistency and uniformity.
- Keep abreast of new products and services ensuring that Customer Experience standards are adhered to.
- Conduct project post mortem reviews and make recommendations to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Identify service knowledge gaps and make recommendations to improve them.
- Continuously appraise internal processes required to enhance Customer Experience.
- Prepare periodic reports on Customer Experience standards across touch points.
- Monitor, report and follow up on service standard failures.
- Communicate Customer Experience standards and updates.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in any numeric related field.
- Minimum of 2 years in Customer Experience function.
- Project management.
- FirstBank products.
- A FirstBank customer experience delivery /operations process is desirable.
- Customer experiences best practices.
- Knowledge of data gathering techniques.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Customer Service.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Creative Skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Communication/Presentation skills.
- Data gathering and Analytics.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Client Experience Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Branch Admin Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Quotation & Listing Specialist at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Transaction Manager at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Head, Trading Business at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
- Business Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Coverage Head, Private Banking (Abuja) at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Relationship Manager, Private Banking at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Branch Manager at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group