Cummins Inc Ongoing Recruitment
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Req ID: 180002O9
Job Type: Experienced – Professional / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Professional – Experienced
- Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Responds to customer concerns about the company and its products.
- Provides leadership and mentoring to less experienced sales representatives.
- Drives utilization of Cummins tools and processes (i.e. Customer Relationship Management, Customer focus Six Sigma).
- Manages customer relationships to achieve sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory or account.
- Sells company products and services by developing new prospects and accounts.
- Achieves sales targets and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Develops relationships to generate customer goodwill and loyalty.
- Conducts negotiations according to company guidelines.
- Focus On Customer Needs – Familiar with key Cummins customers. Knowledge would include business strategies, organizational structures, geographic footprints, financial results, internal processes, and primary needs for effective segmentation.
- Account Planning – Able to identify support needs or service improvement needs of a customer. Can write goal statements that are specific, measurable, actionable, realistic and time based. Able to execute a strategy. Able to identify initiatives that will lead to achieving defined goals. Able to apply measures and track progress toward the goal. Familiar with Customer Market Profitability tools (such as OEM Supply Agreement CORP 04-05-00-00) that can be utilized during account planning.
- Sales Calls – Able to formulate sales call plans, conduct calls according to plans, gather information to strengthen the sales position and progress through the sales process.
- Manage Customer Relationships – Has established rapport, delivered on commitments, and developed a positive relationship with customers. Uses appointment tracking system, documents call plans, meeting notes and action items.
- Sales Negotiations – Basic understanding of negotiating tactics and the concept of power in a negotiation.
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Marketing, Sales or a related subject or equivalent industry experience required.
- Basic relevant work experience preferred.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Cummins Inc Ongoing Recruitment
- Sales Application Engineer in Lagos
- Project Engineer - Planning & Electrical Instrumentation at Sahara Group Limited
- Solar Regional Sales Representative at Schneider Electric
- Field Services Outside Sales Representative, Energy & Power at Schneider Electric
- Petroleum Engineer at Baker Hughes GE