Creative Photographer at GreyWolf Empire
GreyWolf Empire, a new start-up company in Owerri, Imo state is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Creative Photographer
Location: Owerri, Imo.
- The Photographer will oversee the execution of studio shoots, setting up of studio equipment as well as handling and supervising all lighting and camera equipment during sessions.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for shooting look-books, products, social media, seasonal campaigns, etc.
- This position is a Mid level position with great growth potential in a steadily growing company with a great and friendly work environment.
- Setting up photographic equipment
- Editing and retouching images
- Reproducing, post-processing, printing, and framing of photographic images
- Ability to shoot in studio and on location
- Work with vendors to ensure the product is efficiently and accurately captured
- Work in different locations and circumstances to get the right image
- Maintain photo equipment and cleanliness of studios
- Conduct ad hoc projects as assigned by the Manager.
- Provide training services for the group academy arm.
- 1-3 years of professional photography experience
- Proven professional photography coverage experience
- Must be creative and artistic
- Good communication skills
- Experience in shooting various products (Ranging from fashion to General merchandise)
- Good understanding of Fundamentals of Photography; composition, framing, lighting, exposure, and depth of field.
- Solid knowledge of Lightroom, Photoshop, Capture One, and other photography specific software
- Excellent photography enhancement skills; image editing, color correction, retouching, image restoration, clipping path, and image manipulation
- Shooting, lighting and printing skills
- Competency in applying photographic best practices and techniques
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume, studio environment
Application Closing Date
30th October 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Instagram handles (if available) to email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)