Corporate Drivers at Carnation Registrars Limited
Carnation Registrars Limited is committed to innovative and total quality registrar services in the Capital Market. The main services of the organization are the creation and maintenance of stockholders register of members.
Today, Carnation Registrars Limited is a symbol of efficient quality and prompt on-line service provider with modern-day State of the Art Information Technology System. We are constantly adding value to our client Companies and numerous shareholders nationwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
We want corporate drivers for our Company’s vehicle that will carry out the following duties:
- Mapping out routes
- Maintaining vehicle hygiene
- Conducting basic maintenance checks
- Adhering to road signs
- Respecting other drivers
- Keeping logs and collecting daily schedules
- Applicants must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to endure long hours driving
- Have a good knowledge of Lagos Roads (Mainland and Island) must be able to fix minor issues on the vehicle like changing of tires.
- They must be ready to practice safety and health regulations to protect themselves and other road users.
- Applicants must be residing around Gbagada area of Lagos State.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 19th July 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (not more than 1 paged) and Cover Letter to email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)