Corel Draw / Graphic Design Specialist at Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited
Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corel Draw / Graphic Design Specialist
- The role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products using new media and digital tools.
- To create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- To develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Qualifications, Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Graphics related field.
- 4 years of experience in Corel Draw/Graphic Design.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver,
Core Competency Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience producing artist concept renderings, technical illustrations and graphic designs as well as working with various forms of art media, from traditional pen and ink, acrylics, oils and watercolors to modern digital tools is required
- Demonstrable skills with digital tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW and other graphics-related applications is required
- Demonstrable experience in determining composition, design and appropriate media to be used in depicting a broad range of technical concepts
- Must have experience with hardware associated with digital tools such as scanners, tablets, large format printers, photo printers and color copiers
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)