Contracts & Procurement Officer at Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited
Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited is a leading Closed Pension Fund Administrator whose main objective is to manage the Total E&P Nigeria Staff Non-Contributory Pension Fund.
The organisation is currently looking to recruit top talents to join its team and has mandated Workforce Group, a leading HR consulting firm to fill the vacant role below:
Job Title: Contracts & Procurement Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
This scope of this role includes:
- Coordinating and supporting departments to respect the procurement process and procedures of the company.
- Coordinating the Procurement and Contract process of the Company and the Fund.
- Conducting reviews and considering legal aspects of contract awards and administration.
- Preparing and drafting commercial bids and tenders.
- Works significantly with external contacts such as vendors, statutory auditors, internal auditors, Total Group auditors, and manages the work processes involved in dealing with these entities.
- Draft and update contract procedures to support Company policies of same.
- Ensure that standard procedures are followed when third parties are hired and to also ensure that third parties properly execute all agreed terms and conditions in their contracts with the CPFA / Pension Fund.
- Assist in managing the procurement process of the Company in line with laid down procedures.
- Manage and develop the existing and potential supplier pool and update the Approved Vendor List for the CPFA / Pension Fund.
- Seek reliable vendors or suppliers to provide quality goods at reasonable prices.
- Monitoring and Maintaining Supplier Relationships.
- Evaluate bids and make recommendations, based on commercial and technical factors.
- Facilitates comprehensive due diligence of counter-parties and collaborate with compliance team on Due Diligence Questionnaires/information issues.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
- Negotiating prices and contracts with third parties monitoring the quality of service provided.
- Forecasting upcoming demands and determining quantity and timing of deliveries of goods in other to avoid stock-out situations.
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities of the company.
- Analysing competitors and market trends.
- Preparation of standardized contract templates for the various CPFA Departments.
- Negotiating Contracts and Administering Awards.
- Expertly prepares contracts in accordance with approved contracts model and contribute to periodic reviews.
- Ensure that contractual terms and conditions are defined in accordance with requirements.
- Compiles and analyses procurement records and other data to determine the financial resources required to implement a program.
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting Law, Business Administration or any other quantitative discipline (Minimum of 2nd class upper).
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience, in Supply Chain Management, and/or Contract and Procurement as well experience in Purchase to Pay (P2P) transactions.
- Certification in Supply Chain Management or other professional qualifications (e.g. P2P) would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Good organizational ability as well as ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure.
2nd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Integrated Services Solutions Support Engineer (SSA) at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- IT Intern - NYSC at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- Invoice to Cash Collector at GE Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company New Job Opportunities
- Utility Field Engineer at Dangote Refinery
- Shell SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme 2018
- Utility Production Manager at Dangote Group
- Operations Utility Head at Dangote Group
- Utility Panel Officer at Dangote Group
- Materials Manager at Dangote Group - 2 Openings