Cloud Platform Senior Account Manager at Oracle Nigeria
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Platform Senior Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Develop opportunities and maintain customer relationships in the defined customer territory
- Presenting Oracle solutions in front of strategic customers and key decision makers in the Nigerian market.
- Building and maintaining relationships at all relevant levels within the client including C-Level people
- Develop sales plans that provide territory and sector specific coverage
- Collaborate effectively in a matrix organization and across LoBs
- Work with approved partners to define, recommend and drive sales
- Understanding and representing business strategy (business objectives, business drivers, business relationships, key performance indicators, industry drivers etc.) in front of external and internal customers.
- Advising customers on how Oracle is positioned relative to the competition on key IT issues
- Take part in account planning, customer/market analysis and strategy sessions
- Proven capacity to create, maintain and develop account plans and sales plans.
- Proven achievements regarding sales targets, forecast accuracy and prioritization.
- Technology Enterprise Product knowledge, good understanding of Data Center technologies.
- Oracle’s technology knowledge will be considered an asset.
- Experience in selling Technology, Enterprise solutions and Cloud Technologies would be an asset
- Extensive Experience on the Nigerian market with focus on Public Sector
- Deep knowledge of competition in the areas of Cloud and Enterprise Solutions
- Personal: Creativity, Credibility, Personal Drive, Influencing and Negotiating, Problem Solving
- Inter-personal: Building Effective Relationships, Customer Focus, Effective Communication
- Excellent communication skills and especially strong writing skills
- Computer literate
- Fluent English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Customer Service Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Sales Manager at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Project Management Executive at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Sales Executive at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- General Manager, IS Governance & Compliance at MTN Nigeria
- Financial Planning Accountant at MTN Nigeria
- Planner - Material Resource at MTN Nigeria
- Financial Planning Manager (Financial Reporting) at MTN Nigeria
- Communications Manager, Sub Saharan Africa at MasterCard Nigeria