Client Account Manager at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Account Manager
- To represent the company and maximise the business prospects including all products and services with Client.
- Deliver maximum utilization of existing contracts by maintaining relationships with Clients through regular daily review visits.
- Identify and develop new opportunities with the Client as identified.
- Identify competitors & report competitor activity & market share
- Set up meetings and presentations seamlessly for Business Unit Managers, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager and any other official as required.
- Carry out any other Business Development activity that may be required by the company vis-à-vis the client.
- Align initiatives between the Client and the company by imbibing and transferring relevant aspects of Client’s QHSE and other systems into the company
- Nurtures positive, collaborative working relationship with clients
- Responsible for the production & presentation of client-facing materials (reports, studies, presentations, to company standards)
- Customer-focused with ownership of client needs/requests & facilitate completion
- Meet & exceed client expectations by utilizing the client's processes/procedures to get results
- Achieve continuous improvement by proactively assessing the company's working relationship, practices & methods.
- Manage the complete business and marketing plans for the account as laid down for the respective accounts.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of a good bachelor’s degree or HND in Electronics / Instrumentation & good knowledge of Process Control automation systems and Field Instrumentation
- The combined experience of at least 5-10 years in sales & marketing or account management typically handling customers from Process Industry in Nigeria including major Oil and Gas customers
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)