Chief Financial Officer at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Job Type: Full time
- To lead on organisational Finance and business strategy and to manage the transition of finance services from the current organisational structure to the desired structure through the implementation of decision support processes, provision of management information to support departmental and organisational performance monitoring and to advise senior management on all aspects of finance ion support of improved decision making.
Role & Responsibilities
- To provide financial management and advice to enable the transition of the Hospital into a new organisation with all related activities.
- To provide financial reports to the board / management groups of the Hospital.
- To manage the day to day operations of the finance and corporate affairs teams and reporting to the General Manager.
- To lead on the design, implementation and production of all key financial information and statutory reporting.
- To ensure that all financial processes and controls meet best practice and fulfill the obligations of contracts with third parties.
- To liaise closely with and provide sound financial advice to all budget holders.
- To prepare management accounts including actual, budgets and forecasts of cash flows, income.
- To advise on all aspects of costing, pricing and investment strategy.
- A full professional internationally recognized accounting qualification (ACA, CIPFA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent, with significant experience in a financial management role.
- Recent experience of leading financial management activities in an organisation undertaking major transition is desirable.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and delegations skills are essential.
- Must have a positive attitude to growth opportunities.
- Rigorous attention to detail in all aspects of work undertaken.
- The ability to persuade, instruct and develop non-direct reports to support and meet their requirements to organisational reporting.
Application Closing Date
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)