Business Development Executives at Contec Global Group (13 Openings)
Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are urgently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates who have worked in any of these capacities: Mobile Money agent, Sales Executive in Fin-tech Company or Commercial Bank and Agent Banking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Edo, Kano, Rivers, Abia, Zamfara, Borno, Kebbi, Sokoto, Kastina, Cross River, Adamawa, Yobe and Ebonyi
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible in analyzing sales leads, pitching to new and existing clients and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Responsible for building on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development of a distribution network.
- To be successful you will need to be comfortable spending significant time in the field motivating the agents, and driving both to exceed set targets.
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and sales target at a fast moving consumer goods company or mobile money or telecom.
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure
- Analyse current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- Any other job assigned by HOD as per need.
- Must have Sales experience or Business development experience with a Mobile Money company, Fintech, Retail sales in a commercial Bank.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Agent Acquisition.
- Good communication skill.
- Energetic and passionate about sales.
- Applicants must be resident in any of the states listed above.
- Attractive basic pay with HMO, Pension and other benefits.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)