ARM Graduate Trainee
ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Support Officer (Graduate Trainee)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-Time
Provide strategic, analytical and administrative support to the Business Development Department and serve as a liaison officer with other departments
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a liaison between Business Development and other departments and ensure prompt delivery of all BD requirements.
- Manage the budget process for the department by actively participating in its planning and preparation. This also includes on-going monitoring of expenditure against budget, and budget implementation.
- Coordinate the development of periodic newsletters, marketing proposals /presentations
- Keep track of competitor activities and recommend strategies to ensure the company remains an industry leader.
- Good understanding of the local & global pension/asset management industries and competing products/services.
- Recommend/develop and implement strategies for growing the various business segments.
- Good understanding of the positioning of ARM Pensions’ products and services relative to competition.
- Identify opportunities, based on the above and recommend strategies to take advantage of these opportunities.
- Provide high level advice to staff and management within the department on financial and human resource management issues, policies and procedures, to support informed strategic decision making.
- Be an integral part of strategy formulation for client acquisition & retention.
- Review Regional and Relationship management weekly reports for compliance with set initiatives.
- Creatively devising new styles of presenting information to clients and potential clients
- Creatively resolve client issues
- Translate ARM Pension’s vision and strategy into superior relationship management through CRM strategies
- Develop, review and suggest changes to service standards and protocols
- Track and monitor performance of all Regions in respect to key initiatives and send weekly report to the Head of BD
- Any additional duties or responsibility that may be assigned by the Head BD
31st July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)