Application Review Officer at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Application Review Officer
Ref Id: 18000022
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job: IT Tech, Sec & OPS
Organization: hief Financial Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- To ensure that all Risks and vulnerabilities associated with the bank’s IT application plaforms and related systems are promptly identified and mitigated appropriately.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in IT department
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in ISOD department
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in Record and Archive department
- Perform reviews of user accounts and groups on the bank’s application platforms and ensure that privileges on these systems are granted on a need to use basis.
- Ensure proper change control procedures over changes to users, programs, menus, authorities, scripts, hardware, system software, updates and patches.
- Perform reviews to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of platform/application security by checking for the enforcement of the following; System backups, server Hardening , Batch job security, Device File Security, physical access restriction etc.
- Perform reviews to access the access the adequacy and effectiveness of all IT general controls
- Perform reviews on the banks applications platforms to access the adequacy and effectiveness of application controls
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any science or Engineering course, CISA or CISSP
- Minimum experience: 3 years relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or security work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Client Experience Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Branch Admin Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Quotation & Listing Specialist at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Transaction Manager at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Head, Trading Business at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
- Business Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Coverage Head, Private Banking (Abuja) at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Relationship Manager, Private Banking at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Branch Manager at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group