Accountants at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- General Ledger - Set up new accounts in general ledger; Review/Reconcile general ledger accounts - Weekly; Write and post journal entries (duly approved) for reclassification of expenses as needed- Weekly; Closure of monthly ledger (ensure all costs are taken in) ;Run /check trial balance
- Bank reconciliation/ Budget & Audit preparation - Prepare monthly bank reconciliations; Adjust reconciling items as appropriate; Budget/Audit as Required
- Fixed Asset register - Ensure maintenance of Capitalization limits Update fixed asset Register with additions and disposals; Keep file of all invoice copies related to Fixed assets; Run monthly depreciation.
- Accounts Receivables - Ensure invoicing of customers occur as and when they are due; Follow through on payments due & reconcile accordingly; Provide Debtors Ageing Report consistently.
- Accounts Payable - Receive supplier invoices, code appropriately and send for approval -daily; Input all approved supplier invoices into Odoo; Ensure all monthly invoices are received, otherwise take provisions; Run creditors report and publish ;Prepare Supplier payments
- Tax Returns : Paye, VAT & WHT computation & rendition
- Customer Accounts - Post customer receipts into account and reconcile customer accounts - daily; Ensure individual departmental reports match system generated report, and produce Group receivables
- Inventory/Stock Mgt - Ensure all stock-in & stock-out are well managed & reconcile with the General Ledger & Reports.
- Management Reports - produce monthly P&L & Balance Sheet Report
- Expense Control & Mgt Function.
- Payroll. Treasury Mgt, Insurance, Budgeting and
- Perform other functions as assigned by the DMD/MD.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Accountant.
- Professional Certification is a must and thus, interested Candidates must have Chattered, Accountant.
Application Closing Date
9th August 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)