Accountant at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full time
- The accountant is responsible for record management, entry of transactions and any other as directed by the Finance Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall management of the asset register.
- Recording of transactions in the quickbooks ledger.
- Carry out monthly reconciliation of all accounts on quickbooks.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Preparation of management report (monthly, quarterly, and yearly).
- Minimum of an HND/Bachelor's Degree, ICAN certified or any other known accounting certifications.
- Relevant years of experience working as an accountant for faith-based organizations as a full-time worker or volunteer.
- Must be willing to work in a Church setting.
- Proficiency in Quickbook, Microsoft Excel and SAGE most especially.
- Should have knowledge in the advanced accounting techniques.
- Good Multi-tasking abilities and Ability to meet targets within deadlines.
- Candidates must be able to work well under pressure and must be adaptable.
Application Closing Date
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)