Utility Panel Officer at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria's most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Panel Officer
Function/Domain: Plant Operations (PO)
Handles the panel operation of the unit or part of the unit (along with other panel operators)
- Panel officer of utility unit shall be responsible for startup/shut down and smooth running of utility units as per position title, Should be well conversant with refinery utility facility.
- Maintains all operating parameters in line with instructions of Shift Supervisor.
- Instructs field operators on the field adjustments to be made from time to time for maintaining the plant parameters and reports to Shift in Charge.
- Coordinates with Instrument technicians to attend to the instruments /
- B.Sc or Diploma in Engineering (preferably Mechanical),
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in refinery utility operations, 3 years’ panel operations in the area of responsibility.
31st August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here to Apply
Click the Apply Now Button Below
- Integrated Services Solutions Support Engineer (SSA) at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- IT Intern - NYSC at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- Invoice to Cash Collector at GE Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company New Job Opportunities
- Utility Field Engineer at Dangote Refinery
- Shell SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme 2018
- Utility Production Manager at Dangote Group
- Operations Utility Head at Dangote Group
- Utility Panel Officer at Dangote Group
- Materials Manager at Dangote Group - 2 Openings