Unit Administrator at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Unit Administrator
Requisition code: NG154723VA
Business Unit: Risk Advisory
The overall purpose of the role is to provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support in an effective and efficient manner to Partners/Managers and all staff in the unit.
- Coordinate and organize unit activities such as management strategy meetings, away days, retreats, learning programmes, etc.
- Ensure only the highest level of quality is delivered in all areas of work.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of business financial metrics such as budget, WIP, WHT, working capital, Revenue, PEC, staff utilization (staff track), monthly commentary and financial reports as required etc.
- Track and monitor business unit strategy and support/ensure implementation.
- Make presentations and communicate ideas in clear, logical flow.
- Pay close attention to risk issues and demonstrate confidentiality. Deliberate care taken to ensure all work areas are adequately controlled with respect to confidentiality requirements and risk.
- Effectively coordinate interactions with support units in the Firm.
- Effectively provide secretarial support and record management such as minutes taking, report, correspondence management, office space management, meetings organization, Partner calender management, travel logistics etc.
- Ensure up to date records and appropriate recording of relevant information as assigned and as applies to role
- Other tasks as may be assigned.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class lower/lower credit
- Have a minimum of credits in six Ordinary Level - WASSCE/GCE/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Previous experience in an administrative role is essential
- Candidates must not be more than 30 years old as at date of application.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Client Experience Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Branch Admin Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Quotation & Listing Specialist at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Transaction Manager at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Head, Trading Business at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
- Business Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Coverage Head, Private Banking (Abuja) at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Relationship Manager, Private Banking at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Branch Manager at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group