Sterling Homes Limited Recruitment For Graduates
Sterling Homes Limited is a real estate development and management company incorporated in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Executive takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company through various goals and objectives.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing and implementing trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Must be skilled in oral communication to understand verbal information and to express such information verbally so that others will understand and, at times, be convinced or persuaded.
- Must be skilled in making formal presentations to groups with diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
- Skilled in using a computer and modern office productivity software for communicating, planning,scheduling, preparing spreadsheets and analysing data, word processing, presentations, e.t.c
- Skilled in written communication to understand written information.
- Applicant must be at least an HND or B.Sc holder in relevant field.
- Min Required Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Must possess People Management skills, Sales Planning, Product Development, and Creative Services.
- Applicants must be between 24 to 25 years of age.
- Experience and proximity will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
5th August, 2018.
- Efficacy Construction Company Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Sterling Homes Limited Recruitment For Graduates
- Senior Business Development Manager - Fleet Business Operations (Haulage) at A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
- Senior Business Development Manager (Commercial Vehicles - Trucks & Construction Equipment) at A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
- Business Development Officer at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Marketer at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Accounts and Administrative Officer at Michael Stevens Consulting