Service Quality Analyst at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Service Quality Analyst
- Drive improvement of service KQIs through deeper insights, trend analysis, Problem Management and advanced troubleshooting, of service degradations and customer escalations.
- Coordinates all the network related customer escalations from CR, CEM, Marketing, network functional departments and managed service vendors for quick resolution
- Drive and execute policies, processes and procedures aimed at improving quality of experience for high value customer (HVC) and priority locations.
- Champion a service culture within the operations team and maintains service and operations-level agreements with other departments.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report QoE and CEX related indicators ( KQI, CEI)
- Provide service level demarcation/recommendation on ways to eliminate or reduce network problems
- Engage with Managed Service Vendors to deliver improved Customer Experience
- Liaise with Customer Experience on the Network related components of the Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Engage with Customer Relations (CR), ensuring that network related customer feedback is resolved and closed
- Relating with Business intelligence providing network insight to BI and interleaving network capacity and performance to financials and business objectives
- Relating with the Radio Planning and Optimization team, ensure that all radio related issues are resolved and timely
- Follow up with network complaints to ensure faster resolution of service quality issue and customer complaint calls.
- Analyze and Report on Network Exceptions highlighting specific areas impacting on customer experience to provide a lead to resolution teams for targeted QoS improvements
- Ensure NPS and Customer Experience Index improvement as agreed by the business.
- Value created from customer engagement & Operations
- Value from positive customer experience index/NPS
- Work with IS teams, IP security, Commercial teams and NID to maximum value is derived from end-2-end service quality management
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- First degree in Electrical & Electronics, or related fields.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in telecommunication environment
- Experience in business process modelling, analysis & design
- Good understanding of GSM Technology, ITIL Process
- Expert understanding in mapping KPIs to KQIs and QoE model
- Understanding TM forum and Frameworx
- Good knowledge of network technologies across verticals.
- Capable of leading process analysis and providing objective feedback on areas of improvement
- Power Business Intelligence
- RAN, Core CS &PS domain
- Customer Experience management platforms
- Key concepts of CEM framework and CEI model
- Ability to Define End-to-End CEM, QoE indices
- Development of CEM frameworks that support service quality management
- Ability to translate network USE Cases into network quality indicators.
- Report measurable KQIs in line with TM forum
- Quality of report
- Accuracy of report
- Timely report
- Prompt and accurate escalation of faults
- Prompt and accurate statistical reports generated
- Availability of network performance statistics
- Customer satisfaction index
- Closure of assigned faults
- Conformance to criteria for reporting
BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
Application Closing Date29th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Customer Service Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Sales Manager at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Project Management Executive at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Sales Executive at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- General Manager, IS Governance & Compliance at MTN Nigeria
- Financial Planning Accountant at MTN Nigeria
- Planner - Material Resource at MTN Nigeria
- Financial Planning Manager (Financial Reporting) at MTN Nigeria
- Communications Manager, Sub Saharan Africa at MasterCard Nigeria