Senior Associate/Associate, IT Audit/ Risk Assurance at KPMG Nigeria
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate/Associate, IT Audit/ Risk Assurance
Ref ID: 137082BR
- Delivery of value-added technology risk consulting, audit and assurance services to corporates / sectors clients.
- Conducting fieldwork and managing small project teams in delivery of work centered on IT general controls and IT application controls for clients with ERP, core banking and/or other peripheral systems.
- Assist with scoping, financial management, managing delivery risk, production and review of deliverables
- Building and managing excellent client relationships within IT functions
Qualifications and Skills:
- CISA or equivalent auditing qualification preferred
- University Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2nd class upper division
- Entity level IT controls, application controls and general IT controls (GITC) testing skills
- Proven 3 – 5 years’ experience in delivering technology risk services within/for companies with ERP, core banking and/or other peripheral systems as well as varied infrastructure environments.
- A good understanding of technology platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- First rate interpersonal skills at all levels
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to develop excellent client and internal relationships
- Ability to deliver work within tight timescales, to budget and to a high quality
- Strong team player but able to work on own initiative
- Ability to present on specific subjects to a large group of people
- Experience in identifying and assessing complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Client Experience Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Branch Admin Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Quotation & Listing Specialist at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Transaction Manager at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Head, Trading Business at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
- Business Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Coverage Head, Private Banking (Abuja) at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Relationship Manager, Private Banking at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Branch Manager at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group