Registered Nurse at New Hope Hospitals & Laboratories
New Hope Hospital is a premium high standard health facility that boasts of over 30 beds and more than 100 staff working all round the clock. The hospital was established in the year 1984 and since then has grown to be one of the best health centers on the east of the Niger. It is located at the center hub of the city of Onitsha and currently boasts of having up-to-date health machines and laboratory equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
- We are looking for dedicated and compassionate registered nurses to provide quality care to patients in our medical facility located in Anambra state.
- Must be a registered nurse
- Must have a current license to practice nursing in Nigeria
- Minimum of one-year working experience
- Being a certified midwife is an added advantage
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to show care and empathy
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
27th October 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)