Quality Control Manager at SABmiller Plc
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Reference Number: QCM
Work Level: Management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Implement and manage the quality control environment.
- Lead and assure the integrity of the Quality Measurement Systems.
- Protect organisation reputation and product integrity.
- Manage financial performance (management).
- Drive systemic performance improvement in the department
- Lead the quality and integrated systems management in the department
- Manage human resources
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc. or HND in Food Science and Technology, Microbiology, or other Science- related disciplines.
- 5 years hands-on experience in similar role in a reputable organisation, preferably in an FMCG environment.
- A high degree of commercial acumen, as well as supervisory, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good understanding of the principles and practices of Manufacturing Excellence
- Computer literacy is an advantage
- Acts with integrity
- Keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Strong Analytical problem solving Skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online