Project Manager at an Indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing Company
An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Manage and Coordinate multidiscipline engineering, procurement, construction/installation and commissioning activities to ensure the project is executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner in line with client requirements.
- Manage medium to large scale engineering procurement and construction (EPC) projects.
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within budget and schedule
- Prepare detailed construction cost estimates and documentation for project funding authorization
- Develop scopes of work, prepare budgets, solicit bids and proposals
- Work with appropriate leadership to obtain funding approvals; eloquently and accurately present and defend the project scope and associated costs
- Monitor progress, financial control, and ensure project quality
- Ensure project/site engineers and teams have appropriate resources and recurrently maintain budgets and timelines
- Develop, maintain and communicate multidiscipline project execution strategy and coordinate its implementation.
- Ensure every document generated by the project resources allocated is prepared, checked and approved in accordance with the company’s quality management systems and project quality plans.
- Manage the activities of project team including engineers, site supervisors, and administrative support
- Oversee or participate in the pre-qualification and bid evaluation process for consultants, contractors, and other vendors
- Interact with governmental and regulatory agencies to ensure that projects comply with applicable legal rules and regulations
- Perform any other duties as may be required by IESL management
- Integrity and trust
- Result Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Change Management
- Business Development
- Effective Time management
- Problem solving
- Decision Making
- Abilitity to speak French is an added advantage
- Functional Competencies
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Note: If you don’t meet the criteria stated above you need not to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)