Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst
Job Type: Full-Time
- The ideal candidate should be able to conduct fundamental and technical analysis of securities as well as establish valuations on security, sector and broad market levels.
- He/she will also make investment recommendations on expected sectors and securities to outperform following a detailed global, regional and domestic macroeconomic research.
- Build quarterly equity model portfolio and regularly develop investment strategies based capital market expectations as well as current trends/themes.
- Assist the Head, IM in implementing recommended investment ideas and seek best execution from brokers.
- Tracking portfolio performance & monitoring of implemented strategies.
- Actively participate and contribute to the investment idea generation for other asset classes not under direct coverage.
- Prepare and make regular presentations on the economy, industry trends, portfolio performance and market outlook to Executive Management, Investment Management Committee, Board of Trustees, Staff, etc
- Working closely and supporting Business Development team on client relationships and achieving business strategic objectives.
- Anchor auditing of the Investment Management team by External and Internal Auditors, as well as Regulators.
- Play an important role towards the achievement of any task that may be assigned to the Investment Management Team.
- Responsible for the career development of assigned Trainees and Analysts
- Minimum of Four (4) years’ relevant working experience in Research, Investment Management and Trading (specializing in Equities)
- A First degree in Economics, Accounting or Applied Sciences. Master degree would be an added advantage.
- Qualified Chartered Financial Analyst or a registered student for the CFA exams
- The candidate should have excellent research, modeling, writing, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in the use of Bloomberg will be essential.
31st July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018