Materials Manager at Dangote Group - 2 Openings
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria's most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Materials Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Fuction/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
Slots: 2 Openings
We are looking for Project Materials Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants experience candidates to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- To track the shipments for port, receive, unload, inspect, stack and maintain
- To issue to various contractors against approved requirements. To keep record in SAP/other system
- To maintain bulk items, package items, prefabricated structure, piping materials and electrical and instrument materials
- To properly store with proper tagging systems and necessary protection
- To prepare GRN, inspection reports, insurance claim reports, etc
- To liaise contractor’s materials manager, DORC logistics and local procurement, and users at site
- To publish inventory as required.
- BE / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- 20 years experience
31st August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here to Apply
Click the Apply Now Button Below
- Integrated Services Solutions Support Engineer (SSA) at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- IT Intern - NYSC at Baker Hughes - GE Nigeria
- Invoice to Cash Collector at GE Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company New Job Opportunities
- Utility Field Engineer at Dangote Refinery
- Shell SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme 2018
- Utility Production Manager at Dangote Group
- Operations Utility Head at Dangote Group
- Utility Panel Officer at Dangote Group
- Materials Manager at Dangote Group - 2 Openings