Manager - Associate Director at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager - Associate Director
- Due to rapid expansion in our Consulting business, we are looking for qualified and high performing professionals to join our team.
- You will be responsible for leading clients projects/engagements, providing leadership to the team and also providing support to project team members.
- You will have a clear understanding of various projects as well as an appreciable knowledge of clients businesses.
- Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work with a number of high-profile organisations and further develop their leadership abilities.
- A Bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit in any discipline. MBA will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 - 10+years’ experience in Consulting, depending on level of entry.
- Excellent business acumen and judgement, strong leadership skills, sales and negotiation skills, strong project managements skills, excellent knowledge of finance and engagement economics, excellent report writing and presentation skills.
Strategy and Operations:
- Corporate and Business Unit Strategy, Supply Chain Management, Business Model Transformation, Finance Transformation, Operations Transformation, Customer Experience & innovation, Route-to-Market, Digital Strategy, Network Design, and Mergers & Acquisition.
- Organisational Transformation and Talent, HR - Transformation, HR Technology (SAP Success Factors, etc), HR Analytics, Reward, and Recruitment Services
- Enterprise platform & Systems Integration (SAP Microsoft, Oracle), Application Managed Services experience, Financial Technology (Digital), Digiral Transformation, Technology Strategy, Enterprise Architecture, Programing Experience (Java, C++, Python, UNIX Scripting, etc), Robotics Process Automation, Process Automation, Robotics: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and BluePrism
24th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be taken through the selection process.
- Client Experience Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Branch Admin Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Quotation & Listing Specialist at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Transaction Manager at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Head, Trading Business at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
- Business Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Coverage Head, Private Banking (Abuja) at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Relationship Manager, Private Banking at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Branch Manager at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group