Legal Manager at Transsnet Financial
Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Manager
- We are currently recruiting for the position of a LEGAL MANAGER who will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing of simple letters and contracts on behalf of the Company.
- Liaising with company lawyers in the drafting of contracts, review of contracts and preparation of court case files.
- Overseeing lawsuits, possibly act as chief litigator. Attend to court cases on behalf of company.
- Participating in the development of policies and regulations relating to our company.
Regulatory & Compliance Responsibilities
- Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork.
- Carry out approval Registrations of company product.
- Carry out Products registrations of the Company’s products.
- Keep records of and notify all Business Units of the progress of Type Approval Registrations and Product registrations.
- Follow up on Company’s Intellectual Property Registrations.
- Follow up on lottery related matters on behalf of the Company and any other industry related compliance requirements.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Between 5-8 years post-call.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Hold a certificate recognized by a nation or international society.
- First-class communication skills, good writing skills
- Good judgement.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Legal Manager" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)