Knowledge Management Advisor at Palladium Group
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Knowledge Management Advisor
- Health Policy Plus (HP+) is a USAID-funded five-year $185 million project awarded to Palladium on August 28, 2015. HP+ has a mandate across global, country, and subnational levels to strengthen and advance health policy priorities in family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH), HIV, and maternal health. It aims to improve the enabling environment for equitable and sustainable health services, supplies, and delivery systems through policy development and implementation, with an emphasis on voluntary, rights-based health programs, and by strengthening in-country partners’ capacity to navigate complex environments for effective policy design, implementation, and financing aligned to their priorities. Central elements of HP+ revolve around building in-country capacity, institutionalizing achievements of past investments, and promoting country ownership of programs and initiatives.
- HP+ is scaling up its Health Financing interventions by supporting Federal Ministry of Health (FMoH) and its agencies to roll out the Basic Health Care Provision Fund (BHCPF) pilot in some of its proof of concept States whilst supporting other USAID priority States to strengthen its Health Financing Systems in readiness to access the BHCPF in subsequent phase of its implementation
- The HP+ Nigeria Knowledge Management Advisor is a full-time position to for the development and implementation of the project Knowledge Management Strategy implementing Health Financing programme with emphasis on roll-out of the Basic Health Care Provision Fund (BHCPF).
- Specifically, S/he will work with other technical leads in the project to ensure that the project products, best practices, success stories, publications etc are harnessed, stored and shared to the right audience in a timely manner.
- S/he will work closely with and receive technical support from the HP+ Communications team in DC.
- S/he will report to the HP+ Technical Director - Health Systems Strengthening. The position will be based in Abuja Nigeria.
- Lead in the development and implementation of HP+ project Knowledge Management Strategy
- Identify, document and share HP+ most significant change stories, lessons learnt and best practices using a multi-media platform.
- Working with other technical leads to constantly develop materials to update the HP+ website with case studies, process documents, research briefs and other publications of the project.
- Work with other technical leads in compiling quarterly reports and an annual HP+ project highlighting the key project progress.
- Constantly update the HP+ teams with key publications, reports and news features related to Basic Health Care Provision Fund in Nigeria.
- Build linkages and partnerships with media companies to promote ongoing conversation about FP issues in Nigeria.
- Work with the local print and electronic media partners to promote HP+ Project research findings and programmatic learning, specifically targeting policy makers through strategic and cost-effective communication approaches.
- Develop and package community voices on specific advocacy issues and amplify them using strategic communication approaches.
- Master's Degree or higher in Public Health, Public Policy, Political Science, Public Administration, Communication or a related technical degree.
- 5 years of experience in communication and Knowledge Management is required
- Fluency in English language is required.
- Demonstrated strength and experience providing technical assistance, writing technical reports, and policy briefs targeted to decision makers.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across diverse sets of stakeholders.
- Experience in client relationship management, reporting, program work planning is preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of work tools necessary to conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Prior experience working with USG-funded programs is required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills for high-level policy audiences.
3rd August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- NPO - Surveillance at the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Data Manager Job Vacancy at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Surveillance Officer at the World Health Organization (WHO)
- TA Health Specialist (Immunization) at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Mercy Corps New Opportunity Available
- State Technical Director - IHP Task Order 5 at Palladium Group
- Knowledge Management Advisor at Palladium Group
- Senior Advisor, Health Finance at Palladium Group
- Health Finance Advisor at Palladium Group - FCT, Abia, Osun or Ebonyi
- Senior Policy and Advocacy Advisor at Palladium Group