Senior Business Development Executive At Bell Oil & Gas
- Post Date:March 12, 2018
Bell Oil & Gas specialises in supplying dedicated professional services to the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry.
We are dedicated to indigenous content development, and providing the Nigerian oil and gas industry with the essential local participation and increased local content that it lacks.
Our comprehensive suite of services has been specifically designed to make your job easier
Job Title: Senior Business Development Executive
Reports To: Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt
Overall Purpose of the Role:
- To assist with the attainment of company’s business growth objectives; articulating new business development opportunities in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Industry and compiling bids and collecting projects data.
- Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all our product offerings and services.
- Contribute to the attainment of the company’s business development strategies.
- Identify immediate and long-term needs by clients for company’s products and services on such projects.
- Arrange meetings between E& P Companies and our partners.
- Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry such as NAPIMS, DPR etc.
- Manage day to day relationships with partners and clients and develop a deep understanding of their needs.
- Identify application areas on client sites and make appropriate proposal on the benefits and usage of the products.
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients.
- Understand full working of Joint Venture Partners and any new technology.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group
- Collate client – specific intelligence and produce weekly reports
- Interfacing with industry regulators and follow up on submitted tenders.
- Generate work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO)
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- Collate and communicate business intelligence
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services
- Reconcile customers’ accounts and ensure proper documentation
- Provide regular updates on plans and progress
- Demonstrate consistent sales development success and target – driven achievement
- A good University degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Technical Sales in the Upstream subsector of the oil and gas industry
- A good knowledge of up-coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector.
- Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Oil Industry (Upstream sector)
- Proven sales contacts in the Upstream sector of Nigeria’s oil and gas industry
- Proven track record of winning businesses
- Business intelligence gathering skills
- Proven clients account management experience in the Upstream sector of Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry.
- Good written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Related Jobs (15)
- Customer Service/Sales Consultant wanted (₦25,000 to ₦40,000) on March 13, 2018
- Marketing And Communications Director At JAGAL Group on March 13, 2018
- Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC Job Vacancies on March 12, 2018
- Trade Marketing Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc on March 12, 2018
- National Sales Capability Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc on March 11, 2018
- Category Trade Marketing Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc on March 11, 2018
- Channel Sales Officer – Modern Trade at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc on March 11, 2018
- Area Sales Capacity Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc on March 11, 2018
- Job Vacancy at Dangote Group on March 3, 2018