Regional Head - Enterprise Sales at Airtel Nigeria
- Post Date:December 6, 2017
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Head – Enterprise Sales
- Looking for a candidate to manage our Enterprise Sales Operations in West Region. The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Entrenching the Airtel Business Brand within the Enterprise Market (All segments) with a view to having the dominant market share in the designated region.
- Leading teams in the acquisition, growth and customer management of B2B customers in the region.
- Full accountability of Regional B2B revenue, brand equity, B2B relationship management, B2B customer service,
- B2B revenue assurance and debt management.
Applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in Social Science or Arts
- Postgraduate Degree in Marketing, an MBA would be an added advantage.
- Significant experience in Sales, Customer Service or Marketing within the Telecoms sector.
- 5 years’ work experience working in B2B
- 10 years’ selling experience of Telecommunication products with 5 at a managerial level
- Sound understanding of the telecoms value chain
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Related Jobs (16)
Administration Manager 10 / Finance & Administration Manager at Abt Associates on December 5, 2017
Farm Accountant at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc on November 24, 2017
Fresh Career Opportunities At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) on October 28, 2017
Banking Services Advisor at MTN Nigeria on October 25, 2017
Adron Homes and Properties Limited New Recruitment Ongoing on October 20, 2017
Revenue Finance Manager at the Nigerian Bottling Company Limited on October 19, 2017
Chief Accountant at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) on October 11, 2017
Tax Supervisor at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) on October 11, 2017
Investment Analyst at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) on October 6, 2017
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Vacancy on October 5, 2017