Project Assistant at Abt Associates
- Post Date:December 5, 2017
Abt Associates – The International Health Division is committed to the improvement of health and healthcare delivery around the world. Serving both the public and private sectors, our efforts include health policy research and evaluation, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management. Our impact is felt in policies that ensure healthcare access for women, children, and individuals with special needs, in strengthening health infrastructures, and HIV/AIDS solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Assistant 8 – HFG
Req Id: 34521
- Abt Associates seeks a qualified Project Assistant to support the International Health Division and the HFG project in Nigeria.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- A Project Assistant (PA) supports one or more Technical Specialists and/or the Project Director in carrying out technical project work.
- Typical duties at this intermediate PA level include documenting project activities, setting up and overseeing project reporting procedures, drafting reports, preparing and analyzing statistics, translating material, conducting community relations activities, preparing training materials, and making logistical arrangements for conferences/meetings.
- Provides information gathering, research, and related services of intermediate scope and difficulty.
- A PA at this level requires some degree of supervision
- (2+) years of experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Related Jobs (7)
- Admin Officer at Malaria Consortium on March 1, 2018
- Accounts Officer at Malaria Consortium – Gombe, Kano and Niger on March 1, 2018
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at Malaria Consortium on March 1, 2018
- Graduate Intern Speechwriter Recruitment At World Health Organization (WHO) on October 28, 2017
- World Health Organization Ongoing Recruitment on October 25, 2017
- Graduate Receptionist at the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) on October 11, 2017
- International Rescue Committee New Position on October 5, 2017