Coca-Cola Company Recruitment for Business Unit Communications Manager
- Post Date:December 5, 2017
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Unit Communications Manager
Job ID: R-02666
Job Types: Full time
Job Level: 01. Regular
Position Overview/Function Specific Activities
- Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- Collaborate with System, Customers, and Other Stakeholders:
- Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
Act Like an Owner:
- Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
Develop Self and Others:
- Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Related Jobs (7)
- Admin Officer at Malaria Consortium on March 1, 2018
- Accounts Officer at Malaria Consortium – Gombe, Kano and Niger on March 1, 2018
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at Malaria Consortium on March 1, 2018
- Graduate Intern Speechwriter Recruitment At World Health Organization (WHO) on October 28, 2017
- World Health Organization Ongoing Recruitment on October 25, 2017
- Graduate Receptionist at the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) on October 11, 2017
- International Rescue Committee New Position on October 5, 2017