Graduate M&E Intern At DevTech Systems Incorporated
DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm and small business dedicated to development, with over 30 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. We are a data driven organization that specializes in informing policy making by delivering focused data-driven evidence-based analysis products and services. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management.
Job Title: M&E Intern
- DevTech is seeking a MEL Intern to provide administrative and technical support to the Nigeria MEL Activity.
- The MEL Intern will work closely with the Senior MEL Specialists and Program Officer to support the completion of USAID deliverables and day-to-day implementation of activities.
- The ideal candidate must be flexible, a self-starter, creative, willing and enthusiastic to support a complex operational and creative program. This internship is a paid position.
- Support the Senior MEL Specialists and Program Officer with day-to-day technical and administrative operations;
- Support the MEL team in reviewing data collected by activities and compare data against targets, milestones and the results framework;
- Assist in maintaining internal management system via SharePoint;
- Format documents and presentations according to proper DevTech and USAID branding and marketing guidelines;
- Provide support with scheduling and logistics for meetings, workshops and events; and an
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, International Development, Monitoring and Evaluation, Development Studies, Economics or Statistics.
- At least one year of experience in international development, preferably for a USAID contract.
- Knowledge of MEL methodologies both qualitative and qualitative.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
- Respond positively to critical feedback and differing points of view.
- Establish, build and maintain effective working relationships with all staff.
- Good understanding of complexities of implementing MEL in developing countries.
- At least three months of prior experience working on a USAID contract.
- Sector specific knowledge in agriculture, health, democracy and governance, education, and/or the environment preferred.
Application Closing Date:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should
Click the "Apply Now" button to apply
- NPO - Surveillance at the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Data Manager Job Vacancy at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Surveillance Officer at the World Health Organization (WHO)
- TA Health Specialist (Immunization) at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Mercy Corps New Opportunity Available
- State Technical Director - IHP Task Order 5 at Palladium Group
- Knowledge Management Advisor at Palladium Group
- Senior Advisor, Health Finance at Palladium Group
- Health Finance Advisor at Palladium Group - FCT, Abia, Osun or Ebonyi
- Senior Policy and Advocacy Advisor at Palladium Group