Graduate Agricultural Officer - Grade II (Agronomist) at the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
The Kaduna State Civil Service Commission through the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the Officer Cadre position below in the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry:
Job Title: Agricultural Officer - Grade II
Placement: Grade Level 08
Nature of Appointment: Permanent and Pensionable
- Candidate must possess a minimum of B.Agric. or B.Sc. Agronomy from a recognized University.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Not older than 35years.
- Possession of relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Good and effective communication skills with Computer literacy.
23rd August, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Handwritten Application with all relevant documents to:
Civil Service Commission,
No.15, Kanta Road,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Massive Entry-level & Exp. Job Recruitment 2018
- British High Commission New Job Position Available
- Secretary job at United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Graduate Agricultural Officer - Grade II (Agronomist) at the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
- Principal Agricultural Officer at the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
- Higher Agricultural Superintendent (Crop Protection Officers) at the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
- Senior Agricultural Officer (Agricultural Economists) at the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
- Family Medicine Specialist at the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Communications and Advocacy Officer at the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- FRSC recruitment: Screening, physical assessments to commence Sept 24