Film Distribution Manager at Viva Cinemas
Viva Cinemas - Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Film Distribution Manager
- Ability to provide strategy plans required to ensure titles are successful
- Analyse all cinemas schedules and ensure revenue sharing ratio percentage (%) for each title agreed by film bookers from both parties is suitable to generate revenue for the titles released.
- Possess analytical skills to evaluate data from various members of cinema chains.
- In charge of negotiation with sponsors partners to promote titles and leverage cost of FD OPEX.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, Master’s degree preferred
- Five or more years of experience working as a Film and Distribution Manager, ideally within a similar cinema /entertainment industry
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)