Female Porter/Front Desk Officer at Tunde Adejumo & Co.
Tunde Adejumo & Co., is a World-Class Multi-Disciplinary Real Estate firm. Over the years, our team comprising excellent professionals has worked assiduously to deliver awesome seamless projects to the satisfaction of our clients and in accordance to specifications and standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Porter/Front Desk Officer
- Checks the daily arrival list of students during resumption period.
- To be present at the Reception desk ready to assist and attend to students, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Ensure collection of room keys from students before they step out of the hostel.
- Direct student that are just resumimg to their rooms.
- Inspects student rooms from time to time to ensure orderliness.
- HND/Bsc qualification.
- Must be able to communicate well in English.
- Must be Agile/Smart.
- Maintains appearance, cleanliness, and safety standards in the hostel.
- Ensures students lives safely and in harmony the hostel
- She must reside within Ilara Mokin, IgbaroOke and environs.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)