Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
Dataville Research LLC is a consortium of global development professionals and public policy think-tank with head office in Abuja, Nigeria and field offices in Jos, Lagos, Maiduguri, Nairobi, Johannesburg and New Delhi.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Remote Internship in International Development
- Internships are excellent opportunities for young graduates considering a career in development to gain experience in field work. We provide challenging assignments, and applicants are expected to possess maturity, character, initiative and self-reliance as well as outstanding academic credentials and problem solving skills.
- As a graduate field intern at Dataville Research, you receive tailored training, guidance and real responsibility from the beginning, quickly becoming an invaluable candidate in the global development sector.
- Already, Africans account for about two-thirds of the world’s extreme poor. If current trends persist, they will account for nine-tenths by 2030. Fourteen out of 18 countries in the world-where the number of extreme poor is rising are in Africa. This calls for the training and retraining of development practitioners.
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to provide positions for in-house internship in our various offices across Africa however, we are pleased to announce the commencement of our innovative virtual internship programme where the participant (intern) gains simulated field experience while working in a remote professional setting and is not physically present at any of Dataville Research offices.
- This programme is delivered in English. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative organization so women are strongly encouraged to apply to this programme.
- A First Look at Global Development
- Data Sources in International Development
- How to Break into International Development
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Research Methodology for Development
- Mobile Data Collection
- Exploring Opportunities in the Development Sector
- Template Development
- Baseline, Midterm and Endline Survey
- GIS Mapping for Development Projects
- Programme Implementation
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Developing RFPs
- ICT for Development
- Data Science for Social Good
- Future of Development Aid
- Term Paper
- Volunteers and entry-level professionals in the humanitarian and development sector from developing and developed countries.
- Young graduates wanting to break into the international development sector.
- Individuals with a technical background interested in improving their knowledge and skills.
- Individuals with no technical background interested in exploring careers in global development.
- Postgraduate students from the Global South.
- Gain extensive knowledge of global development delivered by experienced practitioners.
- Become proficient in development research techniques from a practical point of view.
- Confirms mastery of skillset and industry principles and best practices.
- Boost your career confidence and expand your professional network.
- Receive the IDR authorized certificate of graduate internship endorsed by the Society for International Development Washington, DC Chapter.
- Mentorship for recent graduates willing to enter the development sector and transitioning professionals.
6th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)