Admin & Logistics Officer at an Indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing Company
An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Admin & Logistics Officer
Reports to: Head, Admin & Logistics
- To provide 24/7 Power Services and Support in the Administration Business
- To work to ensure power generation to the office
- To ensure inverter availability at all times
- To ensure the air conditioner is working and no sparks in the server room and office environment
- Ensure the periodic servicing and maintenance of all the generating sets
- Reports any electrical or mechanical fault while on duty in the building or the generators
- Should perform two hours interval check into the server room while on night or weekend duties
- To put-up a telephone call to ICT administrators in the event of any fault incident
- Provides administrative support to departments and projects.
- Compile and process procurement monthly requests for office supplies.
- Ensure adequate and timely provision of materials, equipment and supplies by identifying needs for same across the organization and working with suppliers for same.
- Management of procurement of goods and services required in the course of business operations.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of the office equipment, machinery, electrical and mechanical systems, building facilities in Lagos
- Take delivery of materials and supplies, inspect same and resolve quality or quantity discrepancy with suppliers and vendors.
- Assist to coordinate all the logistics operations of the company
- Supervise Contractors/Vendors for timely delivery of goods or services
- Perform any other responsibility as may be required
Key Result Areas:
- Internal Service satisfaction
- Litigation services generated
- Complaint resolution speed
- Complaint resolution cost
- Utilities cost.
Qualification and Experience:
- OND or Diploma in Business/Public Administration or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience handling similar responsibilities.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and regulations
- Office Management
- Facilities management
- Procurement/Vendor Management
- Logistic Management
- Inventory Management
- Insurance knowledge.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Legal Officer at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Life Plc
- ARM Graduate Trainee
- Primary Portfolio Manager, Senior Equity Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Mark Gray Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Maintenance Workshop Electrician at APM Terminals
- MHC & RTG Electrical Technician at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)